In line with the traffic light framework, we are currently limiting the number of campsites available for overnight stays. Please ensure you have made a booking prior to arrival.
To enjoy your stay, slow the spread of the virus, and protect your whānau and your community, it is important to keep up the healthy habits we know:
- Scan in using the QR code.
- If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and get a test.
- Regularly wash and thoroughly dry your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Keep your distance from people you do not know.
- Clean or disinfect shared surfaces regularly.
- Wear a mask using bathroom facilities.