Bookings and Payments Policy
Tōtara Reserve Regional Park and Campgrounds is operated by Manawatū-Whanganui Regional Council (Horizons Regional Council) a registered Local Government (NZBN 9429041911075).
By booking with us you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions about payments, cancellations and refunds.
All bookings may be cancelled at any time by the Campground Manager due to a range of reasons such as the non-observance of the campground rules through to Reserve closure.
Bookings and payments
- Payments are charged in full at the time of booking.
- Payments are charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
- Rescheduling or changing your booking is subject to availability.
- You cannot reschedule a booking if the original booking date has passed.
Amending your booking:
- To make changes to your booking please register and login to access your booking, you will find this information on your booking confirmation email.
- You can make unlimited changes to your booking(s) up to midnight, the day prior to your booking commencing
- Should you have any problems with amending your booking please contact the Campground Manager by email on [email protected]
Cancelling your booking:
- To cancel your booking please register and login to access your booking, you will find this information on your booking confirmation email.
- You can cancel your booking free of charge up to midnight, the day prior to booking commencing.
- If you cancel before midnight, a credit will be held under your name to rebook or alternatively you can request a refund to be processed by sending an email to [email protected].
- Refunds will be processed within five working days of receiving an email request.
- Refunds will only be paid to the account used to make the booking.
- Booking is non-refundable if you cancel on the day of arrival or after the original booking date has passed
- Should you have any problems with cancelling your booking please contact the Campground Manager
- by email on [email protected]